We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, which is at no additional cost to you. :)
Woohoo, tomorrow is St Patricks Day. As you know, one of my favorite ways of "caring for the Sandwich Generation caregiver" is celebrating holidays together with you via blog party post fun. Soooo, here are some of the fun St Patricks Day blog parties going on all around the internet. Easy for us to attend, even if we are so busy caring for our aging parents that we can't get out of the house. Enjoy!
- Happier Than A Pig In Mud has two cute posts – one for an adorable dessert of "Irish Potatoes" (hint – their brown skin is cinnamon – intriguing!) and another for so tasty-looking jiggly jello cupcakes. Won't the grandkids love these as much as our aging parents! 🙂
- And speaking of jello, Frugal Upstate has a different take on St Patricks Day and jello – rainbow-style.
- Awwww, I bet this very old, very cute St Patricks Day postcard brings back sweet family memories for many of our elderly parents – from The Best Hearts are Crunchy.
- Too cute! Laurie from Bargain Hunting (and chatting) with Laurie, has such a sweet Fairytale Irish Village that will delight kids and grandkids of all ages (even if they are 89! 🙂 )
- Holiday Haven has a great St Patricks Day Blog Party going on, starting with a lovely history of St Patrick himself – great for sharing with our grandkids as we enjoy the holiday festivities. Have a bite of her tasty green cheese on crackers, and then enjoy visiting even more St Patricks Day site-seeing with her blog party links.
- Woohoo – Check out Cuisine Kathleen's St Patricks Day Blog Crawl complete with a party prize (you have to have a blog and be a follower for her contest). Wait til you see her gorgeous table decor and fun St Patricks Day treats! Not to mention all the other blog party posts that are linked to hers. Oh my – we shall have a green time in the old town tonight, shan't we! 🙂
And, last but never least, our regular favorite, Pink Saturday with even more fun green AND pink things for all of us in the Sandwich Generation to enjoy before we head off to babysitting grandchildren, taking aging parents out on errands, or whatever else is on our busy to do lists. Happy St Patricks Day! 🙂 (P.S. Like Lawrence Welk? Be sure to come back tomorrow. 🙂 )