We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, which is at no additional cost to you. Also, we are using ChatGPT for some of the pictures, etc.
The Sandwich Generation Issues
- The Sandwich Generation… squeezed between being a parent, taking care of one
- Want to find out about an old friend or relative. Here's a website that could be a help.
- I did enjoy this cute description of SOME of the varieties of the Sandwich Generation.
- If you enjoy Gooseberry Patch like I do, click here quickly for a free downloadable cookbook.
- Caring for aging parents with dementia symptoms? Here's a very interesting article. Using a personalized approach to dementia care – A pilot scheme in Stockport aims to quietly revolutionize the way residential dementia care is delivered.
- I have NEVER had a great memory! But there are some aging parents who have phenomenol memories, "super memories." Why? Secrets Of 'SuperAger' Brains – Elderly SuperAgers Have Brains That Look And Act Decades Younger Than Their Age.
- Fun encouragement for my senior mom and all of our elderly parents who are trying out the iPads and their accessories.
Grandparents and Grandkids
- Back to school time! Here's a great resource for all of us grandparents helping our grandchildren – Fact Monster. As they explained at their site, "Fact Monster is an ideal reference site for kids ages 8-14 that provides entertainment and educational resources. It combines the contents of an encyclopedia, a dictionary, an atlas, and several almanacs loaded with statistics, facts, and historical records. A single search engine allows you to search all these sources at once." WOW! Doesn't that sound grand!
- Here's a great sounding kids' video series, along with some worksheets to go with it, via Click Schooling – another terrific resource.
- Some legal tips and resources for grandparents raising grandchildren.
- Frugal Fun 4 Boys has a wonderful help for all of us grandparents who would like to expose our grandkids to classical music. Check it out. 🙂
Useful news for all of us boomers and seniors in the Sandwich Generation! These link lists are a regular part of SandwichINK, along with the tips and resources I share at Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and G+, so be sure to join me there and…
Click to quickly find...