We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, which is at no additional cost to you. :)
- Baths for all the ages – from young grandkids to aging parents, including those dealing with dementia symptoms.
- How to Deal With Senior Parents, especially those with dementia symptoms, When It’s Time To End Your Visit to Their Care Home – Be sure to read all the answers in the comments. There are some great tips, including yet another reminder to check for UTI’s if the difficult behavior is new!
- This is a bit scary! ‘Weekend Effect’ Seen for Afib Patients, Too
- When the Elderly Make Small Adjustments That Lead Up To Major Problems – More questions we didn’t know we needed to ask but DO!
Words of encouragement for caregivers and grandparents
- Joy For the Sandwich Generation Even In the Midst of Dry Seasons
- A Fun Baby Boomer Memory To Share With The Grandkids!
Grandkids are Great
- Christmas in July Means Crafty Fun For Grandparents and Grandchildren
- One of the mixed blessings of the Sandwich Generation can be sharing a multigenerational home with grandparents, kids, and grandkids. I’ve done it a couple of times and it’s always been full of joys, but there are definitely challenges as well. Extended families find ways to share space.
- And here’s a fun idea for grandparents, whether the grandkids live with them or not, from Boomer Grandparents – The Chore Box.
Great info for all of us in the Sandwich Generation to read and ponder at our convenience. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more. And…
Click to quickly find...