We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, which is at no additional cost to you. :)
- Baths for all the ages – from young grandkids to aging parents, including those dealing with dementia symptoms.
- How to Deal With Senior Parents, especially those with dementia symptoms, When It’s Time To End Your Visit to Their Care Home – Be sure to read all the answers in the comments. There are some great tips, including yet another reminder to check for UTI’s if the difficult behavior is new!
- This is a bit scary! ‘Weekend Effect’ Seen for Afib Patients, Too
- When the Elderly Make Small Adjustments That Lead Up To Major Problems – More questions we didn’t know we needed to ask but DO!
Words of encouragement for caregivers and grandparents
- Joy For the Sandwich Generation Even In the Midst of Dry Seasons
- A Fun Baby Boomer Memory To Share With The Grandkids!
Grandkids are Great
- Christmas in July Means Crafty Fun For Grandparents and Grandchildren
- One of the mixed blessings of the Sandwich Generation can be sharing a multigenerational home with grandparents, kids, and grandkids. I’ve done it a couple of times and it’s always been full of joys, but there are definitely challenges as well. Extended families find ways to share space.
- And here’s a fun idea for grandparents, whether the grandkids live with them or not, from Boomer Grandparents – The Chore Box.
Great info for all of us in the Sandwich Generation to read and ponder at our convenience. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more. And…