Caring for Elderly Parents At Home With Debilitating Illnesses Such as Stroke or End Stage Parkinsons Disease Patients
- Help for The Family Caring for Elderly Parents Who Are Stroke Patients – Resources and books
- Help for The Family Caring for Elderly Parents Who Are Stroke Patients – Part 2 – Medical Alert Systems and Devices
- Help for The Family Caring for Elderly Parents Who Are Stroke Patients – Part 3 – Clothes for elderly seniors who are stroke patients or have other debilitating health issues
- Caring for Elderly Parents Who Combine Driving With Health Issues?
Many of the articles were written with my senior dad in mind.
They reflect lessons learned by my senior mom and myself as we were caring for him up to and during his end stage of Parkinsons Disease. Those lessons are also applicable to other difficult illnesses, whether you are caring for elderly parents who are stroke patients, dealing with Alzheimers Disease and dementia symptoms, etc. Here are some of them:
- Useful Resources for Senior Mens Elastic Waist Pants
- Parkinsons and Alzheimers Disease News for Seniors and Boomers – including resources for dysphagia – swallowing problems – what it is, treatment options, etc.
- Caregiving Bathing Helps Like No Rinse Shampoo and Body Wash Great for Those of Us Caring For Elderly Parents
- SandwichINK Book Review: Transitioning Your Aging Parent