We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, which is at no additional cost to you. :)
Today is also a national day of celebration. It's a day to celebrate grandparents everywhere. So right now, I want to say a big THANK YOU and HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY to GRANDPARENTS everywhere, including:
- My own grandparents, who have gone ahead of me
- The blessed and beloved grandparents of my children
- My fellow grandparents of my own beloved grandkids
- The beloved friends and neighbors in our family who became adopted and much loved grandparents to my children and grandchildren
- The grandparents who went before us in setting a great example of leaving a sweet spiritual legacy in the hearts and minds of grandchildren everywhere, including Timothy's grandmother, Lois
And guess what I found when I was looking for songs for Grandparents Day – here's a cute group of grandmothers busy singing their sweet hearts out with their grandkids and I couldn't resist sharing this Grandma Boogie Woogie with you! If you're looking for how people over 50 can raise their metabolism, this CD is a great way to start. 🙂 What fun!