We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, which is at no additional cost to you. :)
PATRIOTIC RED WHITE AND BLUE PARTY BLOG FUN!
Tis the season – for red white and blue patriotic parties and party blog posts all about birthday parties for the good ole USA. Even if you and your Sandwich Generation family don’t live in the US, many of these posts have great decoration ideas that will work nicely for your own country’s birthday party. And happy holidays blog parties are a fun and easy way to enjoy some holiday cheer, even if you’re tied down at home due to caring for elderly parents, raising your children, or babysitting those cute grandkids. So WELCOME. Here’s a fun patriotic sampling of what’s going on around blogland for all of us boomers and seniors to enjoy.
- When it comes to holidays and grandparents, many of us love to grab a reliable and reliable and easy to use digital camera and snap away to capture family memories right and left. Many of us now use the camera in our iPhones nowadays, but for special photos, nothing beats my Canon Digital Powershot Camera. Holiday photos with fireworks are a bit more of a challenge and Darcy at My3Boybarians has a great tutorial to help us.
- Wait til you see the delightful patriotic red white and blue home, hearth, and table decorations that Laurie has for us to enjoy at Bargain Hunting for Laurie. Very vintagely cute!
- Common Ground was a delight to visit with vintage quilts on her current patriotic display as well as showing us how easy it is to take lovely red white and blue flowers and simple everyday containers and turn them into unique and delightful and very patriotic red white and blue centerpieces.
- Organize and Decorate Everything has directions from a previous year for a very cute Patriotic Pinwheel Banner – perfect for decorating your staircase, mantel, or doorways. On a different year, she went with red white and blue stars in Patriotic Star Art. Very lovely decorations that also look like fairly easy childrens crafts that are also fun for boomers and seniors to enjoy. (And speaking of patriotic stars, do you know what I just discovered today? They now make red white and blue icicle lights AND red white and blue star lights for our homes. Perfect for those who enjoy lighting the night all year long! 🙂
- Centsational Girl has invited us to a red white and blue Stars & Stripes Party, with directions for a Ticking Stripe Fabric Banner along with help for my personal favorite – some really cool looking Fireworks Pom Poms that she found at Martha Stewart’s site. And those, she assures us, are incredibly easy to make crafts for all of us boomers and seniors. She also has a great looking linky of even more 4th of July party fun.
With all these fun articles and all the links many of them have, we’ll find plenty of red white and blue fun all the way through the 4th of July. Fun for all and especially nice for any of us boomers and seniors too busy caregiving at home to be able to go out and about.