The Sandwich Generation Issues
- We All Need a Respite: How Sandwich Generation Members Can Take a Guilt-Free Vacation
- Facing the Challenges of the Sandwich Generation
- On the Job with member of the Sandwich Generation, Heidi Ricks.
- Interruptions Teach Us To Wait On The Lord
- Grief and Loss Can Definitely Be A Big Part of Our Sandwich Generation Issues
- Great Reasons For Our Senior Parents to Buy A Treadmill
- Healthline's 25 Best Alzheimer's Blogs of 2012.
- 12 Fun Ways Seniors Can Get in Shape from Everyday Health.
- I would never use this for our iPad – but I bet my senior mom would find these accessories intriguing. She was just asking for her old manual typewriter a couple of months ago!
Grandparents and Grandkids
My grandsons are going to love this faux laser activity I found on Pinterest. How about yours?
Don't you love all the helps for all of us baby boomers and senior citizens in the Sandwich Generation! These lists of links are a regular part of SandwichINK, and often include some of the tips and info I share at Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and G+, so be sure to follow me there and…
P.S. Thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate them very much and read each one. I also do my best to reply to them all but, as you can imagine, there are times (many times, lately :) ) when caregiving needs do not allow for that. Thank you for your patience and your sweet comments.