The Sandwich Generation Issues
- Sandwich generation turns to technology to help take care of aging parents
- Caught in the middle: The Sandwich Generation
- A sweet treat for SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation. And big thanks to Nursing Assistant Guides for including SandwichINK on their Top 100 Senior Living Sites for Nurses.
- #ElderCareChat Recap 11/7/12: Managing Holiday Stress
- Metabolism Can Predict Progression of Alzheimer's Disease
- Time to Thank the Caregivers - some great tips from the State of Vermont in honor of National Family Caregivers Month.
- Older adults and internet use
- What If Grandpa Doesn't Really Have Alzheimer's?
Grandparents and Grandkids
So many fun Thanksgiving projects for our grandkids:
- A Quick Thanksgiving Turkey Craft from Sidetracked Sarah.
- Mayflower, turkeys and more from Parenting.com.
- Thanksgiving Kids Crafts
- Thankful Pumpkin Craft
- Enchanted Learning has tons of easy Thanksgiving Crafts for kids.
- Got any acorns laying around? Check out this cute acorn wreath from Kaboose.
- One more set of cute crafts for grandkids from Squidoo – such a fun resource
Speaking of Squidoo – for those who have started thinking about Christmas gifts (or whose grandkids have ), here's my latest at Squidoo – all about a Happy Hobbit Christmas.
More great resources and news for all of us boomers and seniors in the Sandwich Generation! These link roundups are a regular part of SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation, along with the tips and info I share at Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and G+, so be sure to follow me there and…
P.S. Thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate them very much and read each one. I also do my best to reply to them all but, as you can imagine, there are times (many times, lately :) ) when caregiving needs do not allow for that. Thank you for your patience and your sweet comments.