Autumn is in full swing – the fall foliage has been GORGEOUS. Halloween was full of fun moments and tastes and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Moving is still taking up WAY too much time, but I’m ready for at least one or two fun and EASY crafts for the grandkids, not to mention us boomers and seniors, to get us even more “in the mood.” How about you?
- Spoonful has a fun Thanksgiving appetizer using pears and apples and oranges and more. Since I’m overloaded with apples right now (my grandkids fave!) I’m going to try it with just apples and see how that goes.
- Here’s a fun project from Better Homes and Gardens that would work well for older grandkids or our senior parents to help. I’m thinking Dollar Store visit, here we come.
- Beth Hunter of HomeStoriesAtoZ has several cute and easy fall crafts – fun for the whole family from grandkids and kids all the way up to boomers and seniors. I especially love cinnamon stick projects. How about you?
And don’t forget, there’s plenty of goodies to work on to be found in past pages of SandwichINK, like:
- Last year’s series, Holiday Fun With The Whole Family – From Grandkids to Sweet Seniors – While Sharing The Word of God – Psalm 119 , Psalm 118 , and Psalm 100.
- Build Grand Memories With Thanksgiving Place Cards and Placemats
- Give a Hand to Thanksgiving Fun With Grandchildren – with one of my all time fave Thanksgiving projects – a wreath made with my grandkids hand prints!
That should keep us pretty busy over the next three weeks, especially when you add in the boxes I’m still putting away (CAN YOU BELIEVE THANKSGIVING IS SO CLOSE!). How about you? Got any fun and easy crafts you and your grandkids love to do to share with us. We’d love to hear about them in the comments. And have a blessed and beautiful week.