HELLO! We're starting up a bit early BECAUSE It's time for all of us Sandwich Generation caregivers to enjoy some quality "caring for the caregiver" support FUN to ease that caregiver stress a bit. So come with SandwichINK as we enjoy the 5 Minutes for Mom ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY 2012!
AND if you are visiting from 5 Minutes for Mom – WELCOME to SandwichINK – where the goal is to provide news, information, resources and encouragement for the Sandwich Generation – namely, all those who are caring for aging parents while still raising children OR, as in my case, babysitting grandchildren.
followed by a nice warm piece of apple pie.
And while you're sipping and munching, here are a few posts to give you a "flavor" of SandwichINK:
Grandparents and Grandchildren:
- Super Grandparent to The Rescue! How To Break In A Grandchild’s Baseball Glove Quickly
- Swing Ball Fun For Boomer, Senior and Grandkid Activities
- Fun and Educational iPhone Apps for Grandkids Are Great Tools for the Sandwich Generation
- The Sandwich Generation Grandparents Enjoy Their Grandkids! Leaping LEGOs!
Caring for Aging Parents:
- Lewy Body Dementia – News and Resources for Helping Our Beloved Seniors
- Twitter Resources and News for Boomers and Seniors in the Sandwich Generation: #TalkAlz 4/10/12
- Tips for the Sandwich Generation – From Benefits for Caregivers to Travel Tips For Elderly Parents
- Dealing With Grief and Loss In Your Sandwich Generation Family?
- Granddog and The Sandwich Generation Granny Nanny Hereby Invite Y’all to The Ultimate Blog Party 2012!
- Warning: Cute Granddog Alert Thanks to My Easy to Use Digital Camera
Encouraging Bible Verses and Praise and Worship Music for the Sandwich Generation
- Encouraging Bible Verses and Cute Country Clipart Are Great for Teaching the Word of God to Our Grandchildren
- Seriously Encouraging Bible Verses Coupled with Serious Fun iPhone Photo Apps From The Sandwich Generation Granny Nanny
- Singing Old Christian Hymns – Another Way of Exercising Our Brains While Adding to Our Sweet Spiritual Legacy
Caring for the Caregivers:
- Delightful Valentine’s Day “Caring for the Caregivers” Blog Party Fun!
- Great Reminder for the Sandwich Generation – Breaks are Important!
Speaking of encouraging music, here's one of my Smilebox eCards Creations featuring a favorite of my grandkids – the Go Fish Guys – singing one of those wonderful old Christian hymns, in a party-style tempo. Enjoy. 🙂
You can also find SandwichINK at:
I post a variety of items of interest to the Sandwich Generation at each site, and I'd love to see you there. Also, be sure to leave a comment below. I'll be writing posts about the various people and sites I visit this week and who knows? YOU might be one that gets featured! Don't forget, when you head back to 5 Minutes for Mom – stop on the prize page and sign up to try to win one of their many great prizes, including the SandwichINK $25 Amazon eGift Certificate – perfect for praise and worship music, a great caregiving book, or something fun for you and the grandkids. 🙂
Well, we've all got plenty to see and do during this exciting Ultimate Blog Party 2012. So I'll send you on your way, with one last piece of yummy Dark Chocolate Truffles (my favorites are by Lindt Lindor – what are yours?) 🙂 And one last thing…