Oh my goodness gracious. How EVER can it be December 1 already! I don't know about you, but in my family, the Sandwich Generation issues are making time seem jet propelled. It's unreal to look at the calendar and realize that Christmas Day is less than 4 weeks away and we are full-on in the midst of the holiday season. But the daily affairs of life don't give way, so I've learned to fit in bits and pieces of holiday fun in between regular caregiving needs and it's quite nice to have those sweet delights intermixed here and there. One of my fun pleasures the past few years has included visiting various Christmas blog parties like Caregiving's Holiday Progressive Party coming up on December 9. Here's some more great links for us to enjoy as well!
- Starting with the Top Three Links from this week's Vintage Inspiration (with Vintage Christmas ideas each week) at Common Ground. She's got some very unique and gorgeous ideas – my favorite is the wedding dress tree. How about you?
- Oh my, I loved my visit to Shabby Art Boutique – full of cute ideas including for an Advent Calendar and a Giving Tree. And there's plenty more! Simply Christmas is an annual event held at her blog which runs for 8 weeks from the 1st of November through to Christmas Eve.
- Sandi, at Rose Chintz Cottage, has a tutorial for making your very own snowballs. Too cute! Not only that, she has a great linky with even more Christmas posts to check out.
- I loved Kristin's Rustic Glam Christmas Centerpiece at Simply Klassic Home. She's enjoying a lovely minimalist decor for Christmas.
- Yummy AND adorable. Very nice and creative dessert thanks to Driscoll's Berry Craft Contest at The Charm Of Home.
- Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson has a festive Creating Christmas blog hop on December 3, 11, and 13th at various sites. You can read more about it at Share Your Cup Thursday.
- I was delighted to discover the 12 Days of Christmas at Thistlewood Farm with such a cute idea for combining magnolia leaves with store-bought trees that might need some extra help. And don't they look gorgeous! Easily! Cheaply! All faves of mine.
- Bliss has joined with a few other blogs to have several enticing blog parties over the next few weeks. Click here, and you'll find the badge with the links for each site. The parties include Christmas recipes, crafts, and kid fun – sounds like plenty of fun ideas for all of us grandparents, what do you think?
Well, that's it for today. I'll keep checking various sites, and should have even more fun links for all of us to enjoy in a couple of weeks, and YES, I'd love it if you leave any interesting links as well. In the meantime, enjoy this delightful holiday season with your Sandwich Generation family – whether in large chunks of time or tiny bits and pieces here and there like me. 🙂 And Happy Pink Saturday as well!