Great resources for Sandwich Generation home care givers and grandparents! Two of my two favorite senior / boomer blog carnivals have brand new issues out and they are full of useful information for all of us.
Carebuzz is hosting the Boomers and Seniors: News You Can Use and there you will find, in addition to an article from SandwichINK as well as an article from SandwichINK Real Estate Info:
- Adult day care…the best kept secret in eldercare
- Exercise Improves Spatial Memory in Seniors
- A Timeline Tool For When You Are In The Emergency Room
- Top 50 Oncology Blogs
- 50 Social Sites to Connect With Other Patients Online
- And several more interesting articles
After you’re done there, you’ll find that, among other things, EldercareABC is discussing:
- A thought-provoking article – Mean Girls at the Senior Center A New Frontier for Bullies
- 10 Senior Help Tips for an Emergency
- An article offering you a free download – “Caring for a Person with Alzheimer’s Disease” Guide for Caregivers, Professionals and Support Groups – definitely one of those great ways to save money! 🙂
Both of these blog carnivals are great resources for those of us in the Sandwich Generation and we definitely appreciate Carebuzz and EldercareABC for their hard work on these interesting issues, along with Gina LaGuardia of Seniors For Living and her continued great leadership and coordination of the Boomers and Seniors: News You Can Use.