A week from Sunday is Valentine’s Day. Will you be doing anything special with your grandchildren on or before that date? Some years we do a lot. Others, not so much. I’m not sure what we’re up to this year but if a good opportunity arises to have some HEART-y Valentine fun, I’ve found some great resources with terrific ideas for us all.
- Living On A Dime has several Valentine fun ideas for decorating and celebrating with plenty of ways to save money.
- Disney’s FamilyFun Crafts has cute Valentine Ideas for cards, games, and recipes.
- Disney Family site is always another favorite of mine and they have lots of fun Valentine craft ideas. I especially like their Valentine Idea for a Heart Wreath.
- DLTK offers such Valentine fun as coloring pages, word games and recipes.
- ChildParenting offers several cute Valentine game ideas.
- Martha Stewart has some delightful Valentine ideas, including some really adorable handmade heart doilies.
- Christian Preschool Printables has some delightful Christian Valentine Ideas.
Well, there you have it. Lots of interesting Valentine craft and game ideas to keep us all plenty busy during this season of love. And, of course, there’s always the very simple, quite inexpensive, yet very cute little boxes of Valentine cards. Some years my grandchildren and I have just enjoyed getting those, signing our names on them, and exchanging them with each other.
How about you? Have you got some fun Valentine ideas to share? We’d love to hear them. Also, be sure to sign up the FREE SandwichINK email for more holiday resources to inform and encourage Sandwich Generation grandparents.